This Cookies Policy explains what Cookies are and how We use them. You should read this policy so You can understand what type of cookies We use, or the information We collect using Cookies and how that information is used.
We do not store sensitive personal information, such as mailing addresses, account passwords, etc. in the Cookies We use.
# Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Cookies Policy:
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Cookies Policy) refers to Kestra Technologies, 81 RUE DU PRE CATELAN, 59110 LA MADELEINE.
- Cookies means small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Website refers to Kestra, accessible from https://kestra.io/ (opens new window)
- You means the individual accessing or using the Website, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
# The use of the Cookies
# Type of Cookies We Use
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
# Necessary / Essential Cookies
- Type: Session Cookies
- Administered by: Us
- Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
# Functionality Cookies
- Type: Persistent Cookies
- Administered by: Us
- Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
# Third-party cookies on our site
# Google Analytics’ Cookies
In order to collect data on the usage of our website and visits to the website, we use Google Analytics. Google Analytics stores a permanent cookie on your terminal which is subsequently used to register your use of the website. This enables us to get more insight in the way in which the website is used and, based on this information, to make adjustments to the website or the provided services.
We use Google Analytics IP Anonymization (opens new window), so we don't store any personal information.
# Your Choices Regarding Cookies
If You do not accept Our Cookies, You may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Website and some features may not function properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050 (opens new window)
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835 (opens new window)
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored (opens new window)
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac (opens new window)
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser's official web pages.
# Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, You can contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: 1/31/2022, 5:48:50 PM