️ User Interface Guide
Kestra comes with a rich web user interface located by default on port 8080. If you launch Kestra from our Docker Compose file, as explained in the Getting Started guide, it will be available on http://localhost:8080.
When you first navigate to the Kestra UI, you will see the Welcome page.
On this page, you can click on Create my first flow to open the Kestra Guided Tour which will guide you step by step into creating and executing your first flow.
On the left menu, you will have access to all the functionalities provided by the Kestra UI:
- Home: The Home page contains a dashboard of flow executions.
- Flows: The Flows page allows flow management and execution.
- Templates: The Templates page allows flow template management.
- Executions: The Executions page allows flow execution management.
- Logs: The Logs page allows access to all task logs.
- Documentations: The Documentations page allows access to various documentation pages.
- Settings: The Settings page allows configuring the Kestra UI.
The Kestra Enterprise Edition comes with additional functionalities provided by the Kestra UI:
- Task Runs: The Task Runs page contains a dashboard of flow task runs.
- Namespaces: The Namespace page allows setting specific configurations at the namespace level and enforcing authentication and role-based access control per namespace.
- Users: The Users page allows the management of Kestra users.
- Groups: The Groups page allows the management of Kestra user groups.
- Roles: The Roles page allows the management of Kestra user roles.
- Audit Logs: The Audit Logs page allows access to Kestra audit logs.