Kestra Enterprise to Scale Your Workflows.
Made for organizations & professionals seeking to secure production workloads with high-security standards and enterprise support.Talk to Us
Loved & trusted by leading enterprises worldwide
Full Control and Compliance
Enterprise-Grade Reliability, Security and Team Productivity
Advanced Architecture Design
Elevate your system's resilience and efficiency with our Enterprise Edition's architectural design, built to support scalability and high availability.
- High scalability and availability: With managed "Kafka-as-a-backend" and Elasticsearch integrated into the Enterprise Edition, eliminate any single point of failure.
- Worker groups: Looking for targeted task execution and polling trigger evaluation on specialized compute instances? The Worker Groups is offering flexibility in system resources, operating system, backend access, and regional proximity.
Advanced Security and Access Control
Ensure that your data workflows and resources remain protected and compliant with industry standards.
- Secure Authentication: Integrate with Single Sign-On (SSO) and enterprise-grade identity providers to manage user access and authenticate users efficiently and securely.
- Role-Based Access Control: Define custom roles and permissions for granular control over user access to workflows, tasks, and resources. Ensure that users only have access to the appropriate data and features.
- Enterprise Secret Management: Kestra's Enterprise Edition offers robust secret management, supporting integration with AWS Secret Manager, Azure Key Vault, Elasticsearch, Google Secret Manager, and Vault, ensuring secure, in-memory access to secrets at runtime.
- Audit logs: Gain full visibility into all user activities on Kestra resources with detailed audit logs, empowering systems administrators and security teams to monitor actions, investigate breaches, and maintain compliance.
Advanced Team Collaboration
Take workflow organization and collaboration to the next level with configurable namespaces, organization Blueprints and credential store.
- Namespace Management: Create separate namespaces for different teams or projects, making it easy to find and manage your workflows.
- Control Access and Permissions: Configure access and permissions at the namespace level, ensuring that users only have access to the workflows and resources relevant to their roles.
- Share Workflows and Resources: Easily share workflows, tasks, and other resources across namespaces, fostering efficient collaboration between teams.
- Organization Blueprints: Share custom, organization-specific Blueprints directly within your team, exclusively available for your organization's use.
Advanced Functionality for Your Organization
Unlock exclusive features with the Enterprise Edition
- Apache 2.0 license
- Powerful orchestration engine
- Declarative workflows as code and from the UI
- Event-driven automations
- Embedded Visual Studio code editor
- Embedded documentation
- Live-updating topology view
- Access to 400+ plugins
- Git & CI/CD integrations
- Basic authentification
- Community support
CustomTalk to Us
- All features from the Open-Source Edition and more
- Scalable architecture with High-Availability
- Worker groups supporting distributed workers
- Custom secrets backend (AWS Secret Manager, Azure Key Vault, Elasticsearch, Google Secret Manager, Hashicorp Vault)
- Audit logs
- Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Role-Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Custom blueprints
- Namespace-level management
- Secure credential store
- Built-in variable store
- Centralized governance over task configuration
- Enterprise support with guaranteed SLAs
- Onboarding & training
|Workflow Creation and Execution
|Embedded code editor
|Code versioning & Git integration
|Autocompletion and syntax validation
|Live-updating topology view
|Dependency management between tasks, subflows and flow event triggers
|Workflow Orchestration and Scheduling
|Advanced orchestration engine (sequential and parallel task processing, ditributed mapping)
|Human-in-the-loop orchestration with pauses for manual approval
|Flexible scheduling system (Cron, interval-based and custom conditions)
|Event-driven data processing
|Event-driven data processing at scale (high throughput)
|Custom error handling and on-failure behavior
|Automated retries and restarts
|Automated notifications on success or failure
|Custom internal storage backend
|Workflow monitoring, observability & performance optimization
|Fine-grained visibility into workflow execution states
|Dashboard about the status of your workflow executions across the instance
|Embedded code editor enabling fast feedback loops without deployment overhead
|Input validation on manual workflow executions from the UI
|Embedded task and trigger documentation
|Embedded blueprints with example usage
|Custom blueprints showing company-wide usage patterns
|Full-text search across task runs
|Centralized user & permission management from the UI
|Governance over code revision history (who updated the workflow and when)
|Namespace-level management for secrets, variables and task confiiguration
|Support to seamlessly switch between environments from the same UI via tenants
|Connectivity and Integration
|API-first design: everything can be automated via an API call
|Webhook triggers at scale capable of handling millions of events
|Official Terraform provider for provisioning flows and namespace files
|Official Terraform provider to provision all resources incl. users and secrets management
|Official support for Github Actions, GitLab, Azure DevOps and more CI/CD providers
|Custom blueprints representing company-wide usage patterns
|Security and authentication
|Role-Based Access Control
|Custom secrets backends (AWS Secret Manager, Azure Key Vault, Elasticsearch, Google Secret Manager, Hashicorp Vault)
|Namespace-level credential store
|Namespace-level variable store
|Namespace-level task configuration
|Worker security isolation
|Deployment and hosting
|High-Availability with No Single Point of Failure
|Worker groups supporting distributed workers
|Support & custom development services
|Enterprise support with SLAs